Friday, May 04, 2007

Get in, play for a while and get out as fast as you can!


He got in this morning and got clean with no troubles. He seemed to be having a great time so I let him play for a while. It was really fun to watch him scoot around on his bottom chasing the toys that were floating in the water. And then I noticed that there was another guest in his bath water. He was concentrating so hard he lost his balance and fell right on top of his new friend. All I can say is that was one nasty bath. Enjoy the photo.


[I'm feeling embarassed because the photo was so uncouth, so I erased it. If you really want to see it, I'll email it to you.]

3 comments:

Josh Spilker said...

That is a wonderful photo. Next time take a bite, it might be a Baby Ruth!

Shellie said...

Oh, noooooooo! I can't wait for Owen's first prize! That is trouble.

Holly said...

I hate to tell ya but it'll happen again!