Monday, October 15, 2007

The Slide @ McGillis is Henry's Fav.

Just before going down the slide.
Isn't he CUTE?!

Up the slide?


Judging from the video, you might think that Henry doesn't actually like the slide. I couldn't catch him on video going down the slide... However, the first time I ever took him to McGillis, which is a private school by our house, he ran up the stairs and straight down the slide. It's really cute to watch. Rest assured, that Henry loves the slide! This video does, however display his timid side.


3 comments:

Jenny Spilker said...

How did you get that picture in your header?? I love it!! Also, the pictures of Henry are sooo cute. He is getting so big.

Loveless said...

Wow! Henry is adorable!!!... and he is getting so big! didn't you just have him yesterday? I hope the three of you are doing well!

w and w said...

hey Joe and Heidi. I love your blog. And how adorable is your little Henry? I don't doubt that you both are incredible parents!I'd love to keep in touch.
Have a good one!
Wendy (Wilson) Richards
www.willandwendyrichards.blogspot.com