Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Horrible Photos Indeed

All I can say is, we tried! In December Henry and his cousins did a horrible job of getting their photo's taken. First, his cousins Madison & Easton (my brother Josh & his wife Jenny's kids) went to a studio to get photo's taken. I don't have a copy to show you here, but you would cry or laugh if you saw the photo. Imagine, two crusty one year old boys sandwiching a three year old. Easton has a tear, Henry has a scowl and Madison a cute little smile.

Next, later in December, we attempted a homemade shot of all of the cousins on Joe's side (plus a second cousin for good measure). Also horrible, but I have 9 beautiful renditions for you to enjoy! Should I display one in my home?

McKenzie, Austin (Joe's brother Dan & Becky's kids), Lasse, Josef (Joe's sister Aliza & Tobi's kids), Hailey (Joe's cousins daughter) and of course Henry.










3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

I like the one where Henry is looking squished and distressed! At least you tried!

Jenny Spilker said...

I didn't realize I didn't give you a copy of the pictures. I am such a punk!!! I know it is your favorite picture and you want the 8x10 to hang on your wall!! I will get you your copies when I see you next. Love the other pictures. I guess it was just the year for "fun" pictures.

Contact said...

How fun....hey weren't you talking about John Edwards the other night? I took a quiz at glassbooth.org and found that my views match up 81% with John Edwards.