Monday, June 16, 2008

Sleep

At some point last week I decided that Henry's sleep troubles may be caused by a hatred for his crib. In an attempt to rectify his horrible sleeping habits I removed the front of the crib and got him a better blanket and pillow - making a toddler bed.

For the most part, my theory was a failure, but he sure looks cute in his bed.



Sometimes when Henry's having a hard time sleeping, I'll lay on the floor next to his bed. Tonight after I left his room, I heard him say "Mommy," a couple times so I went back in his room and found him asleep where I would have been laying had I been in there. He really is cute!


1 comment:

Chrystal Wilcox said...

It is very likely that someone has already recommended the book How to Solve Your Childs Sleep Problems, but incase they haven't it might be one worth reading. We still have a hard time with Patrick (mostly our own fault)but it has gotten way better since reading and applying the book.