Monday, October 06, 2008

Trendy T's

I'm watching the news right now and I just saw a teaser that mentioned childhood obesity. Fortunately, that's a problem I'll never have. At two Henry weighs a whopping 25 pounds. His pediatrician recommended that I add extra butter to his veggies, cheese to his sandwich and syrup to his pancakes (a recommendation which I hesitate to follow). I never really think of him as exceptionally small, since he's all I know, and that must be why after buying him a few winter outfits I had to return everything in exchange for smaller sizes, he's small and I forgot. Oops.


Which brings me to the cutest winter appropriate t-shirt that I got for Henry, the only one that fit on the first try too. A Japanese inspired Koi t-shirt from a cute online t-shirt shop for kids; The Trendy Tadpole. The shirt is adorable and unique in it's design. I have considered also getting him the frog design because it says "Oh Snap." on it. Sometimes, Joe says "Oh Snap." and it makes me laugh because, who says that? Anyway, cute t-shirts from American Apparel with adorable designs printed on them. Love it. Love it.

3 comments:

leigh said...

jack says, "oh snap!" too.

kristin said...

Love the updates!!! I seriously think Henry is the cutest kid ever!!! and how fun for you guys to go to see the helicopters!!! So fun!!

Bev Tate said...

Don't you dare add butter to his food! Elyssa is 24lb. He's not going to be huge look at his genes!
Just because everyone else is getting bigger and bigger doesn't mean that we all need to. As long as he stays on track for him thats all you need to worry about.