Monday, January 05, 2009

Haircut.


Henry has never had a professional haircut. I have always cut his hair with a buzzer at home. Since the past few haircuts have been a chore and the finished product has looked awful, I decided to give the professionals a try. Henry did a great job; I realize the picture makes him look unhappy but he was mostly cooperative which is very unusual for Henry at hair cutting time. The environment was great; an airplane to sit in, Madagascar on the television, a balloon and sucker as a reward.

I feel good about my choice, even if it was significantly more expensive then our free in home sessions.

As a side note, after the cut the stylist asked if I wanted her to style Henry's hair. I usually just leave his hair alone, but I thought since we're doing new things with his hair, it wouldn't hurt to see what it looks like when it's "done". Honestly, I think he looks ridiculous with all of his hair standing up like that, but gel washes out, right?

2 comments:

Victoria Wilding said...

He is so cute! I'm lovin' the Utah shirt. I like the spiked hair look. He looks like a little ladies man.

kristin said...

how fun!! sometimes i wish i had stuff like that to do little kids hair cuts but I don't...