Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Aruba

Here are some of our pictures from our trip to Aruba in no logical order whatsoever:

So sad for the boys that their wives carelessly applied spray on sunblock. Our friend Jeremy on the left has a small unburned streak while Joe, on the right, has experienced severe neglect. Sorry!

After a long day of ocean kayaking Joe and I swam to this and jumped off.

Aruba's landscape is this: sand and cactus except on the coast where it's perfect white sand beaches or rocky cliffs as below.

The rocky coast.

A frog at the national park.

Different frog, same national park.
Caves.

Our favorite day was snorkeling on the Mi Dushi boat. Mi Dushi means My Sweetheart. Here is the sail of the boat.
Joe on the Mi Dushi


At our resort.


Horseback riding.

One of many pools at our resort.

Deep sea fishing.

On our fishing boat.

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I am really not crazy, but I was thinking this afternoon that I have yet to talk to you about your Aruba trip. Ahhh, it looks so wonderful. Maybe I will be able to take a trip that doesn't involve a tent and camper stove : ) Looks wonderful - thanks for letting me live vicariously.

Jenny Spilker said...

Looks like so much fun!!!