Tuesday, July 27, 2010

FISH

One of the first times we went to our community pool Henry floated off the bottom step and sunk to the bottom like a brick. Joe jumped in, fully clothed and pulled him out. He then exclaimed, "Mom, I drowned!" For the next couple weeks Henry wore a life jacket every time he got in the pool. Then we bought him goggles and he didn't want to wear the life jacket anymore. Now, see for yourself his amazing progress. I'm wondering now why I enrolled him in the swim lessons for non-swimmers which started yesterday.






3 comments:

Rebekah said...

I miss that little fish, and I'm pretty sure he swims better than I do.

Jenny Spilker said...

That is amazing!! Easton keeps asking me to watch it again. Now he wants to swim like Henry, maybe he can teach my kiddos how to swim when he is here.

nateandalliewilcox said...

I am so impressed with his swimming ability! What a stud.