Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blog Update

I'm working on updating our blog. As many of you have likely noticed, the basic look has changed several times because I've been relatively indecissive about what to do with our bland blog. When I started this blog in 2005 there weren't cool tools embedded in the blogspot program. Nor were there pre-written codes to make the pages look cute, and I'm no genius on web design. But now I don't have to be. Over the next few days I hope to update this blog to a point where I don't feel like it must be changed every few months, but then again, who knows. Enjoy the new look.

3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

Love the new look. Let's get together this weekend.

Heidi said...

We're a no go this weekend, unless you want to do something in the afternoon on Saturday. Are you available next weekend? I'll call you.

leigh said...

I also like your new sidebar pics and 5 things.