Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Moab


A couple weeks ago we went on my family's annual Moab trip. The plan for the trip was to spend all day Saturday out on slickrock in Jeeps, but Joe and I didn't really think that sounded like fun. So when everyone went out on the "Fins and Things" trail in their Jeeps, Joe and I went out to a bike trail near the Chuckwagon. The bike trail was a good ride for my skill level, and it was good for Joe because he had to pull the bike trailer for Henry. Later in the day we left Henry with my family and attempted to ride the slickrock trail. I got about 20 feet into the trail before I decided that it was too hard and went home. Joe and Rob, my brother in law, tried for another hour or so.

We did go out in the Jeeps for about an hour or two. I'll be honest, it's not much fun, but everyone else enjoyed it.

We also went back to Negro Bill's Canyon which is a hike we did in March. It's great hike. This time when
we hit the top where the bridge is located there were people repelling down the arch. Maybe next time we'll try the trail that way.

No comments: