Monday, August 25, 2008

MY BOYS

Henry & Joe are so much alike it's ridiculous (and that's a good thing). When Henry was born and everyone thought he looked just like Joe I couldn't help but feel a little defeated, after all, I was the one who carried him for 9+ months and I was the one who would care for him every day, why does Joe get the "you look like him," award? Now, the looks have evened a bit and there doesn't seem to be a clear winner, but I'm SO glad that Henry has inherited his Dad's personality. Don't get me wrong, I like myself just fine, but I am so pleased that Joe and Henry share some extremely positive personality traits. I'm blessed to be eternally connected to my two favorite guys!

Some things I love:
  • They're both cuddlers
  • They're both people pleasers, I always get what I want :)
  • They're both friendly, peaceful, and happy
  • They both make friends with anyone and everyone
  • They have the same, cheesy, irresistible, smile
  • They're smart (who knew two year olds were only supposed to know 20 words?)
  • They're energetic and cheerful (except at church where they're both grumpy)
  • They both make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world
I love my boys!

3 comments:

Kevin & Lindsay said...

I love boys too. I am a little out numbered here with 3 boys in our home, but i love it. That is good he is going potty! Maybe he will be potty trained before my ethan who just turned 3 and is not really into the whole potty thing. Hope all is good!

Callie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Callie said...

Wait did I take this picture?? With Joe's iPhone at Ashley and Dustin's wedding? I'm pretty amazing...