Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Spinach Artichoke Dip

I'll be honest, I don't remember where this recipe came from, I've been making it for a few years, and it's not my original recipe. If it's yours, by all means, take credit for it; it's always a winner!

1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry
1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
3 cloves garlic minced
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
2 Tablespoons lemon juice
1 Cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease a 7x11 inch baking dish
2. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Mix in the artichoke hearts, spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with garlic and lemon juice. Spread evenly into the prepared baking dish.
3. Bake covered for 20 minutes. Remove the cover, and let the dish bake uncovered for 5 more minutes.

I always serve it with sliced crusty bread.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

seriously, the best I've ever had. Thanks for sharing!

Jenny Spilker said...

I love this recipe. Everytime I take it somewhere everyone raves about it.

Victoria Wilding said...

I'm so excited! I'm going to the store to try and get ingredients right now (I only say try because we are in alpine and you know about the VAST selection of food here). Thanks!