Thursday, September 04, 2008

Testing

I've been trying to figure out how to post to my blog using my new iPhone, that's why some of you saw that silly picture of homemade card bags the other day. I think I've finally figured it out and it's SOOOO easy (no thanks to the iPhone, it's blogger, or should I say, Google's, innovation.) And, if it works, this will be the first time it wasn't because of my friend Joey's voluntary Google marketing skills that I started using a new Google product.

If you're interesting in blogging directly from your iPhone, or another mobile device or email account, and you're using Blogger, find out how here for email: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=41452 and here for phone: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42448

Happy blogging!

1 comment:

Shellie said...

I actually like that you posted pictures of your card-bags. I have been taking pictures of cards I have made and was going to post them for documentation and was glad someone else was doing the same. I also like the nod to my husband : )