Sunday, September 14, 2008

JoE

Joe started rotations the first week of July this year. This is an exciting time in his medical education because it's the first time he has really been able to step out of the classroom and into a patient oriented setting. Joe very much enjoys working with patients and the staff in the hospitals where he has done rotations so far. He has tons of exciting stories, things that would make you choose to steer clear from "learning hospitals," which is excitedly shares at every opportunity. He still has another year before he needs to decide what Residency programs he wants to apply to, but for right now he hopes to try and potentially choose from: radiology, radiation oncology, neurology, anesthesiology and emergency medicine.

Any patient who has Joe as a doctor should consider themselves quite lucky. Joe is an extraordinary person with a great deal of compassion for the people he currently serves and the people he hopes to serve in the future. Medicine was the perfect choice for Joes profession because of his awesome personality. I hope, we hope, that he continues to be served with many incredible opportunities throughout his life!

4 comments:

Kevin Wilding said...

Have you ever met someone and instantly known that he is the one for you? I have felt this way about Joe ever since I met him. I'm eagerly awaiting my yearly physicals from this phenomenal physician. - Kevin

Victoria Wilding said...

I thought your job was to keep Joe from getting a big head? Kidding. Joe is perfect for medicine, I would kill for one ounce of his charisma.

kristin said...

I now have you linked onto my blog.... thanks for the comment :) Joe really will be an awesome Doctor!! We should go to Keys on Main sometime... Did you guys have fun last time you went?

Holly said...

Hey, I was just checking out your blog (I really should be going to bed) and thinking how I totally miss hanging out with you guys. It's nuts we've been gone over 4 years! I ventured up to SLC a couple weeks ago and felt so bad I didn't have a chance to give you guys a call. You'll be at the top of our list next time! Anyway, just wanted to say hi! Give us a call if you want to come down for a warm weekend when it gets cold up there, Dockstader B&B is always open!