Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Eww gross.

While at the gym this morning I encountered two disgusting men:

  • First guy was a trainer who works at the gym. I was waiting to drop Henry it the Kids Care when I saw this trainer, probably 30 or so, go stand in front of the glass door that leads into the classroom where a large group of women were doing step aerobics. He stood there, just out of sight, watching them step from the back. He is gross.
  • Second guy was probably 50 plus, he was resting on a weight machine watching the girl a few feet away who was bending over repeatedly. He was really gross.
Why do disgusting guys have to prey on innocent, unknowing females? I'm seriously disappointed in males today.

3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

One of the many reasons that I can't make myself join a gym.

Contact said...

that is gross.... anyway do you guys want to go camping sometime?

Mike said...

hey i think we are going to go tonight camping up little or big cottonwood canyon. wanna come? i know its last minute and i dont know how to camp with a little one.