Monday, September 22, 2008

Cake Wrecks

This evening Joe was laughing hysterically for quite a while. Finally, I gave up on what I was doing, because laughter is totally distracting if you're not participating, to find out what was so funny and hopefully join in on some of the fun. Someone suggested the blog: Cake Wrecks to Joe and some of it's posts are hilarious, check out the favorites link on the right hand side of the page for some funny ones - my favorites are The Cake That Started At All and Cupcake Cakes: Always Wrecktastic. Always.

The cake I made for Henry's 2nd Birthday

3 comments:

Jenny Spilker said...

Girl I am going to hire you to do my kids cakes. That was such an amazing cake.

Amy said...

Wow Heidi, you should start a business!

Holly said...

Dido on the cool cake. What talent! I can't believe he's already two.