Monday, March 31, 2008

Green It Is, Then


I'm bored. The boys (Joe & Henry) are asleep and I'm not tired, usually when this is the case, I read, but I'm in between books and I don't have a fresh magazine, so I've been playing online. It's a silly waste of time, really.

Anyway, so I was reading a friends blog and she took a quiz to determine her color. I also took the quiz. I'm not sure what the other colors on the spectrum are and what they mean, but I'm green. Is it right? You decide.

Heidi, your true color is Green!

You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!

4 comments:

nateandalliewilcox said...

You definitely sound like a green to me. I took the quiz and it said that I was a black, which I don't know how well it actually fits, but it was still entertaining anyway. Thanks!

Jenny Spilker said...

I took the quiz too and I am a yellow. I must be because I took a color quiz on facebook and it said I am a yellow as well. Who knows.

Chris and Jen said...

I think that is a perfect fit. I was brown...which seemed pretty fitting (for the most part). We need to get together soon. Call us.

leigh said...

what i want to know is: if we're both lions, are we both green? i'll let you know when i get around to taking the quiz.